Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security ‐ your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 card printer/encoder.
- High Definition Printing gives you superior print q....
- High Definition Printing gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- We back the HDP5000 card printer/encoder with a lifetime printhead warranty and three-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoder Key Features
Our enhanced HDP5000 card printer/encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 card printer/encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer); Lifetime (printhead)
- New: Dual Card Input Hopper - Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding - Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper - Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing - Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
Sign up to Newsletter
...and receive updates on offers and promos.