You get reliable, professional quality color ID cards and security encoding--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration w....
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted names in secure identity solutions.
- Modular design and field upgradeable
- Password protection
- Rewrite capable
- SmartScreen graphical display
- Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
- USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
- Optional Dual-side printing
- Optional 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, contact chip, and magnetic stripe encoding
- Optional same-side input/output hopper that holds 200 plastic cards
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
The DTC4000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges - easy and quick.
We designed next generation Direct-to-Card line to become the new go-to standard for ID card printers.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4000 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Dual-Sided Printing Module - Upgradeable
- Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) - Upgradable
- Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper - Upgradable
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding - Upgradable
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server - Upgradable
Sign up to Newsletter
...and receive updates on offers and promos.