Category: ID Card Printers
From plastic loyalty and photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, HID Global’s professional-grade FARGO® DTC4250e card printer / encoder is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, and local government agencies that require reliable printing, the DTC4250e features a flexible and modular design that can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card; AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information; and an Ultraviolet (UV) overlaminate layer printed directly onto the card so as to increase its durability. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility. The printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID® Card Personalization Software for creating custom credentials and Color Assist™ software that can help you match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Side Printing: Single or dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode.
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- Data protection via AES-256 decryption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature (no ribbon required)
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Dual-input card hopper (holds up to 200 cards)
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
- Optional same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit