Tysso MSE 750 HICO/LOCO Magstripe Card Encoder
Category: ID card technologies
This hico/loco configurable encoder features MSR206/MSE-630A dual platform compatibility. It interoperates with existing MSR206 or MSE-630A applications flawlessly. Its custom data format support enables secure application development beyond the ISO scope.
- MSR206/MSE-630A Dual Platform
- 300~4000oe Coercivity
- Hico/loco Configurable
- RS-232/USB Two-in-One Connectivity
- One Million Passes Media Life
- ISO 7811-1/2/3/4/5 &ANSI 4.16 1983 Compliant
- Intuitive Encoding Utility
- Operating Voltage: +24V DC (±5%)
- Current Consumption: 350 mA (read) and 600 mA (write)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Approx. 1,000,000 passes
Physical Recording Density
- Dimensions (mm): 212 x 63 x 63
- Weight: 0.58 kg (1.28 lbs)
- 210 BPI or 75 BPI on any track
TMSR-33U SM HICO/LOCO MAGSTRIPE CARD READER
- The smallest decoded reader in the industry.
- Designed with low power Mask IC and single-chip microprocessor technology.
- The readers can be equipped with keyboard wedge, RS-232 serial, or USB interface.
- Software settings are selectable for carriage return, sending start/stop byte, language/inter character delay for keyboard wedge (& USB interface) and RS-232 communication parameters for serial interface.