Category: Time attendance
ST666 time attendance and access control terminal adopts latest ST600 platform with Finger 10.0 fingerprint algorithm to improve identification speed. It can manage 10000 templates within 1.5 second (I: N identification). ST666 features high performance, high image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic Shock. Because of the common development platform, existing customer will be able to use ST666 and co-exist with any existing Secutac readers without re-enrolling the users.
The ST666 can be used in multi factor authentication that supports fingerprint, password, Proximity and Smart card. It also has an option for Wi-Fi and GPRS connectivity. ST666 has camera and 3.5'' color TFT-LCD display, so it can display the individual graphical interfaces and personnel color photos. It comes standard with TCP/IP, RS-232/485, USB-host, USB-client, 8 functions keys, T9 input method, backup battery and has access control connectivity for Wigand-in, Wigand-out, Door lock connection, Alarm, Bell, Remote to Exit switch.
- 3.5'' TFT screen support different Multimedia formats.
- Internal Camera and Photo-ID support the user's photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable.
- Time & Attendance
- Built-in backup battery protects data.
- Storage Capacity: Store up to 3,000/10,000 templates and 50,000/80,000 records.
- More practical functions such as SMS, T9 input, Work-code enable user-friendly.
- Offer a wide selection in authentication mode and easy security system upgrade with combination of fingerprint, password and ID/MIFARE/HID card.
- Access Control